Famous for its stunning sandy beaches, Torre del Mar is a tourist friendly town lined with bars, discos, restaurants and boutiques. Following the course of the town’s esplanade, visitors can visit the bustling marina of Caleta de Velez, where over 200 boats jostle to find space. A great location for water sports, dining and fun, Torre del Mar offers tourists a variety of facilities, as well as great views and pretty scenery.
We can organise your coach hire whether you need a lift from the airport or you are travelling to a golf course each day from your hotel. We have a fleet of vehicles available at a large number of locations all over Andalucia covering inparticular the Torre del Mar, Jerez and Cadiz.
Please view our fleet of mini buses, below, available for hire in Costa del Sol:
- Standart 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge
- Mercedes E Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes S Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes V Class 7 Seats 7 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- 15 Seat Minibus 15 Seats 15 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 18 Seat Minibus 18 Seats 18 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 21 Seat Minibus 21 Seats 21 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 30 Seat Bus 30 Seats 30 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 54 Seat Bus 54 Seats 54 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
|ANDALUCÍA (INLAND LOCATIONS)
Ronda - Frigiliana - Córdoba - Seville - Granada - Gribaltar
COSTA DEL SOL
Costa del Sol - Nerja - Torre del Mar - Rincón de la Victoria - Málaga - Torremolinos - Benalmádena - Mijas - Fuengirola - Marbella - San Pedro de Alcántara - Puerto Banús - Estepona - Jerez - Cádiz - Costa de la Luz