The coastal city of Cádiz protrudes into the Bay of Cádiz along a narrow peninsula. As one of Spain’s oldest cities it maintains a marked southern air with striking white washed houses, subtropical vegetation and easy going inhabitants. Founded by the Phoenicians, the city is renowned for its ancient towers, lively carnival and landmark Cathedral. After a day of site-seeing, relax on one of the many sandy beaches which extend across the Costa del Luz.
We can organise your coach hire whether you need a lift from the airport or you are travelling to a golf course each day from your hotel. We have a fleet of vehicles available at a large number of locations all over Andalucia covering inparticular the Costa Del Sol, Cádiz and Cadiz.
Please view our fleet of mini buses, below, available for hire in Cádiz:
- Standart 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge
- Mercedes E Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes S Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes V Class 7 Seats 7 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- 15 Seat Minibus 15 Seats 15 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 18 Seat Minibus 18 Seats 18 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 21 Seat Minibus 21 Seats 21 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 30 Seat Bus 30 Seats 30 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 54 Seat Bus 54 Seats 54 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
|ANDALUCÍA (INLAND LOCATIONS)
Ronda - Frigiliana - Córdoba - Seville - Granada - Gribaltar
COSTA DEL SOL
Costa del Sol - Nerja - Torre del Mar - Rincón de la Victoria - Málaga - Torremolinos - Benalmádena - Mijas - Fuengirola - Marbella - San Pedro de Alcántara - Puerto Banús - Estepona - Jerez - Cádiz - Costa de la Luz