For fast paced fun, Torremolinos is southern Spain’s capital. Located just to the west of Malaga city, this famous tourist destination is ideal for lovers of water-sports, nightclubbing, bucket and spade holidays and a whole lot more. Although renowned for its high rise accommodation, the older part of town still radiates a bygone age with its cobbled streets, tapas bars and colourful floral balconies.
We can organise your coach hire whether you need a lift from the airport or you are travelling to a golf course each day from your hotel. We can also provide you with tour guide and tickets, if required, to complete your experience at this city.
Please view our fleet of mini buses, below, available for hire in Torremolinos:
- Standart 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge
- Mercedes E Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes S Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes V Class 7 Seats 7 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- 15 Seat Minibus 15 Seats 15 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 18 Seat Minibus 18 Seats 18 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 21 Seat Minibus 21 Seats 21 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 30 Seat Bus 30 Seats 30 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 54 Seat Bus 54 Seats 54 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
|ANDALUCÍA (INLAND LOCATIONS)
Ronda - Frigiliana - Córdoba - Seville - Granada - Gribaltar
COSTA DEL SOL
Costa del Sol - Nerja - Torre del Mar - Rincón de la Victoria - Málaga - Torremolinos - Benalmádena - Mijas - Fuengirola - Marbella - San Pedro de Alcántara - Puerto Banús - Estepona - Jerez - Cádiz - Costa de la Luz