Ideally located around 10km from Marbella, San Pedro de Alcántara is an unspoilt town known for its lively central plaza, beachfront walks and ancient architectural treasures. This market town hosts the final summer fair during mid October and is a pleasant alternative to more tourist centred destinations. Be sure to visit the Paleochristian Balisilica Church which overlooks the sea and the third century Roman baths.
We can organise your coach hire whether you need a lift from the airport or you are travelling to a golf course each day from your hotel. We can also provide you with tour guide and tickets, if required, to complete your experience at this city.
Please view our fleet of mini buses, below, available for hire in San Pedro de Alcántara:
- Standart 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge
- Mercedes E Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes S Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes V Class 7 Seats 7 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- 15 Seat Minibus 15 Seats 15 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 18 Seat Minibus 18 Seats 18 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 21 Seat Minibus 21 Seats 21 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 30 Seat Bus 30 Seats 30 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 54 Seat Bus 54 Seats 54 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
|ANDALUCÍA (INLAND LOCATIONS)
Ronda - Frigiliana - Córdoba - Seville - Granada - Gribaltar
COSTA DEL SOL
Costa del Sol - Nerja - Torre del Mar - Rincón de la Victoria - Málaga - Torremolinos - Benalmádena - Mijas - Fuengirola - Marbella - San Pedro de Alcántara - Puerto Banús - Estepona - Jerez - Cádiz - Costa de la Luz