Cordoba lies in the centre of Andalucia and offers many attractions which hark back to the city’s glorious past. Visitors to the city are impressed by the striking Mezquite mosque church and the Alcazar fortress which has preserved an insight into Roman culture. The city comes alive in May during colourful floral festivals with dancing and traditional costume. The saying goes that the prettiest women in Spain live here.
We can organise your coach hire whether you need a lift from the airport or you are travelling to a golf course each day from your hotel. We can also provide you with tour guide and tickets, if required, to complete your experience at this city. We can also provide you with tour guide and tickets, if required, to complete your experience at this city.
Please view our fleet of mini buses, below, available for hire in Cordoba:
- Standart 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge
- Mercedes E Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes S Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes V Class 7 Seats 7 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- 15 Seat Minibus 15 Seats 15 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 18 Seat Minibus 18 Seats 18 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 21 Seat Minibus 21 Seats 21 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 30 Seat Bus 30 Seats 30 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 54 Seat Bus 54 Seats 54 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
|ANDALUCÍA (INLAND LOCATIONS)
Ronda - Frigiliana - Córdoba - Seville - Granada - Gribaltar
COSTA DEL SOL
Costa del Sol - Nerja - Torre del Mar - Rincón de la Victoria - Málaga - Torremolinos - Benalmádena - Mijas - Fuengirola - Marbella - San Pedro de Alcántara - Puerto Banús - Estepona - Jerez - Cádiz - Costa de la Luz