Granada is situated at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains and has an extreme climate, with temperatures above 40 degrees in summer and below zero in winter. The city reveals a melting pot of cultures with its Moorish, Muslim, Jewish and Christian monuments. The city is particularly noted for the Corpus Christi festival, its exquisite red castle La Alhambra and its Renaissance cathedral.
We can organise your coach hire whether you need a lift from the airport or you are travelling to a golf course each day from your hotel. We can also provide you with tour guide and tickets, if required, to complete your experience at this city.
Please view our fleet of mini buses, below, available for hire in Granada:
- Standart 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge
- Mercedes E Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes S Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes V Class 7 Seats 7 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- 15 Seat Minibus 15 Seats 15 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 18 Seat Minibus 18 Seats 18 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 21 Seat Minibus 21 Seats 21 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 30 Seat Bus 30 Seats 30 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 54 Seat Bus 54 Seats 54 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
|ANDALUCÍA (INLAND LOCATIONS)
Ronda - Frigiliana - Córdoba - Seville - Granada - Gribaltar
COSTA DEL SOL
Costa del Sol - Nerja - Torre del Mar - Rincón de la Victoria - Málaga - Torremolinos - Benalmádena - Mijas - Fuengirola - Marbella - San Pedro de Alcántara - Puerto Banús - Estepona - Jerez - Cádiz - Costa de la Luz