Malaga is the biggest coastal city in the south of Spain and has an ideal climate for growing olives, lemons and oranges. As the birthplace of Pablo Picasso the city has a museum dedicated to the famous artist within its interesting historic quarter. The city is central to many fabulous beaches and home to an impressive fortress and castle which offers spectacular views of the sea.
We can organise your coach hire whether you need a lift from the airport or you are travelling to a golf course each day from your hotel. We have a fleet of vehicles available at a large number of locations all over Andalucia covering inparticular the Málaga, Jerez and Cadiz.
Please view our fleet of mini buses, below, available for hire in Costa del Sol:
- Standart 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge
- Mercedes E Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes S Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes V Class 7 Seats 7 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- 15 Seat Minibus 15 Seats 15 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 18 Seat Minibus 18 Seats 18 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 21 Seat Minibus 21 Seats 21 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 30 Seat Bus 30 Seats 30 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 54 Seat Bus 54 Seats 54 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
|ANDALUCÍA (INLAND LOCATIONS)
Ronda - Frigiliana - Córdoba - Seville - Granada - Gribaltar
COSTA DEL SOL
Costa del Sol - Nerja - Torre del Mar - Rincón de la Victoria - Málaga - Torremolinos - Benalmádena - Mijas - Fuengirola - Marbella - San Pedro de Alcántara - Puerto Banús - Estepona - Jerez - Cádiz - Costa de la Luz