Ronda is a hillside town located within a rural part of Andalucia. This white washed town clings to the side of sheer cliffs and is only accessible across a bridge, 300 feet above the Tajo River. The town’s ancient history has been preserved in its historic gates, 16th century convent, Arab baths and bull ring. Ronda also lays claim to being the home of modern bullfighting.
We can organise your coach hire whether you need a lift from the airport or you are travelling to a golf course each day from your hotel. We can also provide you with tour guide and tickets, if required, to complete your experience at this city.
Please view our fleet of mini buses, below, available for hire in Ronda:
- Standart 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge
- Mercedes E Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes S Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes V Class 7 Seats 7 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- 15 Seat Minibus 15 Seats 15 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 18 Seat Minibus 18 Seats 18 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 21 Seat Minibus 21 Seats 21 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 30 Seat Bus 30 Seats 30 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 54 Seat Bus 54 Seats 54 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
|ANDALUCÍA (INLAND LOCATIONS)
Ronda - Frigiliana - Córdoba - Seville - Granada - Gribaltar
COSTA DEL SOL
Costa del Sol - Nerja - Torre del Mar - Rincón de la Victoria - Málaga - Torremolinos - Benalmádena - Mijas - Fuengirola - Marbella - San Pedro de Alcántara - Puerto Banús - Estepona - Jerez - Cádiz - Costa de la Luz