Malaga’s town of Nerja is a historical place with its 20,000 year old cave paintings and prehistoric remains. Popular with tourists, the nearby waters are excellent for scuba diving, while the attractive mountain sierras are ideal for walkers. Nerja is home to a 17th century church, beautiful gardens and the Balcón de Europa which offers stunning views of the charming coves and beaches in the area.
We can organise your coach hire whether you need a lift from the airport or you are travelling to a golf course each day from your hotel. We have a fleet of vehicles available at a large number of locations all over Andalucia covering inparticular the Nerja, Jerez and Cadiz.
Please view our fleet of mini buses, below, available for hire in Costa del Sol:
- Standart 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge
- Mercedes E Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes S Class 3 Seats 3 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- Mercedes V Class 7 Seats 7 Pieces of lugagge Wifi
- 15 Seat Minibus 15 Seats 15 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 18 Seat Minibus 18 Seats 18 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 21 Seat Minibus 21 Seats 21 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 30 Seat Bus 30 Seats 30 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
- 54 Seat Bus 54 Seats 54 Pieces of lugagge Wifi Trailer
|ANDALUCÍA (INLAND LOCATIONS)
Ronda - Frigiliana - Córdoba - Seville - Granada - Gribaltar
COSTA DEL SOL
Costa del Sol - Nerja - Torre del Mar - Rincón de la Victoria - Málaga - Torremolinos - Benalmádena - Mijas - Fuengirola - Marbella - San Pedro de Alcántara - Puerto Banús - Estepona - Jerez - Cádiz - Costa de la Luz